15.4.08

Photo Tag

I saw this on Heidi's blog and its a list so I thought I'd do it. At the end of the blog, you tag other people to add it to their blogs. She didn't tag me, but I think I'm allowed to do it anyway. So, what you do is search for a picture on Google (or Yahoo!) Images in each category then post an image from the first page of results.

Age on my next birthday:



(26) nothing describes me better than math

A place I'd like to visit



Italy, of course

A favorite place



Not suprising: PITTSBURGH!

One of my favorite things:



I typed in 'my family'. This is close enough.

One of my favorite foods:



Adam, we should totally make a shirt of this one...Adam?...Adam?...

My favorite flower:



That's a Cala Lily and I've heard that it isn't technically a flower. Can I get a do over?

My favorite color:



Cerulean Blue

City I live in:



Salt Lake City, UT. Its been almost 6 years.

Name of a past pet:



I had a really hard time trying to think of a pet that I kept alive long enough to name. When I worked at Sherwin Williams we bought some fish and I named mine Kumquat. It lasted a week! Also, I love this artist.

A nickname I've had:



Typically nicknames are a shorter version of someone's name but that would leave me with Broo or just Ook.

My college major:



This image says it all. (Social Sciences)

My first job:



I was 15 when I started working at the Dollar Tree. I'm glad this image includes happy Dollar Tree employees.

A hope for 2008:



I've been working on my associate's degree for eight years now and by just doing an image search I've found that you can get degrees for only $50!


Okay, that was harder than I had expected but fun. So, now I will tag all of the people who read my blog and have a blog of their own and have not yet blogged this already. That's you Alexis.

2 comments:

Betty Grace said...

Alright Brook I tracked you down. The ward sent out Heidi's blog and I linked to you from there. I'm always happy to find people's blogs. I'm totally addicted. I didn't get what your major is though- sorry. :)
Betsy

Alexis said...

that is actually cool....maybe I WILL actually do it:)