17.10.07

Fed Up

I don't think anybody even understands how annoying the music is that I listen to at the office. I'm going to try to make a list of the next few songs and see if anybody feels bad for me.

How to Save a Life - Fray
God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
Hold My Hand - Hootie and the Blowfish
Taking Chances - Celine Dion
Into the Night - Benny Mardones
The Cup Of Life/La Copa De La Vida - Ricky Martin!!
All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket
(I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew
You Sang to Me - Marc Anthony
Ain't no Mountain High Enough - Michael McDonald
Together Forever - Rick Astley
Walking On Broken Glass - Annie Lennox
Crazy For You - Madonna
You're Beautiful - James Blunt

That is from 1:19 till 2:38. Now, you might look at some of these and think that they aren't that bad. Maybe they aren't when played by themselves but the mix of music is like a rollercoaster that I never wanted to ride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new underlings like to listen to country crap in the warehouse so today I threw in a Ten Foot Pole cd just force a little change. (They actually didn't mind.)

Unknown said...

Kuhn's always played a pretty bad mix since the only people that shop there are old people...they did play random stuff old people wouldnt like tho, like "hips don't lie".