8.11.07

a short list

As I was eating my lunch today I realized that there are a lot of things that I eat (and everyone else should try) that seem a little odd...or even gross. But you should try them.

tortilla with melted cheddar cheese and grape jelly
pancakes topped with sour cream and syrup
raw eggs (don't really eat them, I gave this up when I was little)
and for some reason yogurt and granola, which sounds normal but I eat it at work for lunch and they think its really weird "eww what are those crunchy things in it?" (referring to the granola)

In fact, I could make a list of things that aren't very odd at all until I eat them at work and then I'm surrounded by my very own gagging audience. That list would include, but not be limited to:

Edamame
eggplant chicken stir-fry

No comments: