25.6.08

Alphabet of Supermarkets

If I'm going to be an alphabet of drugs, I have to do one of supermarkets too.
Albertsons, Aldi
Broulins
Costco
Day's
E
Foodland, Food Lion
Giant Eagle
Hy-Vee, Hannaford
Ingles Market
JJumbo
Kings Soopers, Kuhn's, Krogers
Liberty Heights
M
Northern
O
Piggly Wiggly, Publix, Peachins
Q
Ralph's
Sprouts, Safeway, Smith's, Shop 'n Save
Trader Joe's
U
Von's
Whole Foods, Wegmans, Winn-Dixie
X
Y
Z

I did my best and used up about a half hour of my life. I'm afraid I'm disappointing people with the absurdity of some of these posts but this is what I do. If I didn't post this list I would have made it anyway. So, there must be stores for the E, M, O, Q, U, X, Y, and Z, right?

3 comments:

gwen said...

Your mind is an amazing vista of colorful lists and alphabet soup. Thanks for the view!

Anonymous said...

i'm impressed w/your list but you've definitely got me thinking on the other letters...hmmm

Anonymous said...

hah i didn't mean to leave a comment under "anonymous"...how sneaky of me

...but wait, why is it being so weird? well i guess i still have to put this under anon but..it's really ME- your favorite sister!