17.6.08

Our Road Trip

I was going to paint tonight in effort to develop my hobbies but I've had this blog on my mind for a few weeks now. Linwood and his brother Evan and Evan's wife Hilary and I took a pretty impressive road trip a few weeks ago. Linwood and I flew to Denver where we stayed with Evan and Hilary then the four of us drove to Las Vegas to spend a few days then drove to Los Angeles to spend a few more days and then drove up to the Bay Area and after a few days there we drove back to Salt Lake City. We got to visit with a lot of family and see some really cool things. I also kept almost all of my reciepts while on the trip so that I could review where our money was spent. Here is the breakdown:

1 yard of ribbon
1 2-pack of AA Batteries
1 LA Angels baseball ticket
1 Cup of Tomato Soup
1 Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1 Beef 'n Bleu Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1 Bottle of Apple Juice
1 2-pack of socks
1 Purse
2 Breakfast Buffets
1 Tube of Cheek Stain (Blush)
1 Retro Adidas Jacket
1 Pair of Jeans
1 Pair of Red Loafers
5 In-N-Out Cheesburgers
4 In-N-Out French Fries
2 In-N-Out French Fries Animal Style
3 In-N-Out Strawberry Shakes
2 Registration for Bolder Boulder
1 Pair of Sweet Asics
1 Bottle of Hairspray
1 Package of False Eyelashes
1 7-Up
1 RedBox Movie
2 Shirts
1 Sweater
1 Jacket
1 Skirt
1 Pair of Black Jeans
.59 lb Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts
1.02 lb Raisins
1 Lemonade from Hot Dog on a Stick
Some Mexican Food
1 Beef Taco Salad
43.21 gallons of gas

There was more but that is my list from all the reciept that I saved.

3 comments:

Betty Grace said...

Please share the false eyelash story?

brook said...

Most people buy false eyelashes when they go on vacation. I'm suprised you didn't know that.

Betty Grace said...

Hilarious!