9.10.08

6 Things

Tagged by Lex, I need to post 6 things that you don't know about me. This is difficult for three reasons, I posted 100 things about me not too long ago, I'm an open book, and I don't know who reads this so who is it that doesn't know stuff about me? I'll do my best.
1. I don't like to wear red because it was our school colors and red t-shirts just remind me of Moon Area High School.
2. I've never had butterflies in my stomach.
3. I got caught skipping school once but I talked my way out of it.
4. When I would recite the Pledge of Allegiance every morning, I wouldn't say God because I thought that was using the Lord's name in vain so I would just move my lips so I wouldn't get in trouble.
5. I haven't read a single word of a Harry Potter book.
6. I make up cheers for silly everyday things. Example: "One more thing! *clap* One more thing! *clap* One more thing for my list!"
That last one might be a little embarrassing, but there are more where that came from.

3 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I didn't know any of those..you are funny! I used to do the same thing with the pledge..haha. You make me laugh!

gwen said...

You are hilarious...so tell us about this skipping school incident? What did you have in your stomach if it wasn't butterflies? Do you have cheer for our Christmas gathering?
RAH!!mom

brook said...

Oh mom. All that matters is that I turned out to be okay, right? You don't need to know the details of my youth.
You can count on me having a cheer for Christmas!