13.9.07

The Car

Right now my list is long and miserable. Due to the incident that happened on Monday to our car I have to sort everything out and deal with insurance and stuff. Dealing with dental insurance at work is one thing but dealing with it when its my own car is a little bit stressful. So, within the next week but ideally sooner I need to:

Go to the collision center and take the plates off of the car
Find the title
Get the car towed
Send the license plates and repair reciepts to Romney
Bring the title to a guy named Clint who will give me $100 for it
Get Jake's car back to him that he SO kindly lent to us...Kenzy and Ad couldn't get to college w/o it
Have McKenzie call Geico (did you get that Kenz?)
Finish reading To Kill A Mockingbird because its keeping me sane
Calm Down!!

So that's it. But also I'd like to take this moment to spread what might be a rumor but if not, you should know: Police are giving out fines for people driving and talking on cell phones at the same time. Of course its something you shouldn't do in the first place but if you're like me and are really good at mulit-tasking then you might rationalize and think that you shouldn't get fined. Lets all cooperate and buy hands free accessories or pay the ($50) fine. Because nobody thinks that just not talking on their cell phones is an option.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just wanted to let you know that i check your blog daily and thoroughly enjoy reading it..and that it has been 11 full days since you have last blogged. the end :)