6.9.07

Today I'm doing laundry, going to the grocery store and cleaning. Cleaning is so overwhelming for me because I never just straighten up, when I clean I disinfect everything, spray the bathroom down with bleach, and today I even scrubbed those little tray things under the burners on the stove. Since I wait so long between cleanings, these things are usually necessary. Amidst all of my stuff, I found a list I made recently that we'll call:

colors that don't sound like colors

gamboge
viridian
aureolin
juane brilliant
oxide of chromium
caput mortum
brown pink (it is neither brown nor pink)
asphaltum
vermillion
rosso veneto
stil de grain
turkey umber
madder lake

So what do these colors actually look like? I was going to post the answers, but I think you should go to your local Utrecht Art Supplies store and ask an associate.

No comments: