5.9.07

The Dentist is In

I planned on posting yesterday, I really did. At about 7:30 the power went out which knocked out the internet. It didn't come back on until after 10 and since 30 Rock and The Office came out on DVD yesterday, that's what occupied my time until about 12:30. Today the list at hand is what I'm going to do after I write this blog.
I'm working at the dentist's office so here's what I have to do:
-Process monthly payments
-Pull charts for tomorrow
-Confirm appointments for tomorrow
-Return messages
-Problem box (it is as miserable as it sounds)
-Three weekly reports
-Mail
-Prepare deposit
-Stamp checks
Save the worst for last:
-Track down insurance claims that have not been paid on in at least 3 months. By law insurance is supposed to respond within 30 days but the laws don't really apply to them most of the time. So its my job to mail/fax claims to them over and over again until they finally pay.
I seriously love this job but reading that list, I have no idea why.

No comments: