2.9.07

Happy Labor Day

I'm still trying to be diligent about this blog thing. I don't think it will be a daily ritual necessarily because I do have other things to do...usually. Today my list is a little less fun and a bit more purposeful. I really need to plan my week and this is how I do it. This week I need to:
Go to Thrift Town (50% off Labor Day)
Have a BBQ (also on Labor Day)
Put away the dishes
Do the laundry
Make dinner at least once (mostly because we're running out of cereal and PastaRoni)
Finish a painting
Wash the car...for the last time because we get a new one on Saturday
Work
Throw away our dead plant and replace it (*don't kill the next one)
Clean the apartment really well because we'll be having guests! (mom, kenz, adam)
Be a better person.
That about sums up the week I think. Not too daunting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice list ya got there..but please don't clean your apartment for us..i prefer the dirty-ness