20.9.07

I'm sorry!

I would like to take this time to apologize to all of my loyal fans. I'm sorry that I haven't written in a really long time. At the moment, its a little difficult to write this because Safari shuts down every time I hit delete. Its making me paranoid that I'll type something incorrectly and I won't be able to fix it. Hopefully I can type this blog perfectly so I don't lose it. Here is a list of the things I want right now. (Not the things I need, the things I WANT.)

a kalidescope
a necklace that looks like this: http://www.imooi.com/index.php
Asics
and also these shoes: http://www.shoestation.com/shoestation/product.asp?dept_id=3163&pf_id=PAAAAAJHNLPPDGAK&
and a pair of black boots too
I'd also like some astronaut ice cream
a Whirly-Pop
a queen size bed in stead of this California King that takes up too much room
new kitchen rug
frames to hang up cool art

...That might be it...for now. (Remember that I cannot hit the delete key in case there are any errors. I normally go through 2 or three rounds of editing and proofreading but tonight, I cannot.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm..a kalidescope? i like it...also, you probably should've noted that you want black boots JUST LIKE mine! if only you wore size 11 :)